- Semi-rubber soled.
- Provide a snug and secure fit without restricting movement.
- Shoes feature soft and flexible pre-walker shoes
- Promoting healthy development of tiny feet
- Light weight material suitable for newborn & infants
- Flexible non-slip off design
- Brand New with TAG
BABY SHOES SIZE GUIDE
Approximate comfortable fit in measured length of infant's foot.
|Age in Months||Inside shoe length in cm|
|0 -3 ||9.5|
|3 - 6||10.5|
|6 - 9||11.3|
|9 - 12||12.1|
Take the following steps to establish the approximate size of the foot:
1. Draw a line on a piece of paper.
2. Allow the child to stand on the paper, with support if necessary.
3. Line up the back of the child's heel against the line which you have drawn, as shown in the diagram below. Make sure that you are lined up with the actual back of the heel - not where the foot meets the paper.
4. Gently press down on top of the foot to ensure that it is flat and the toes are not curled.
5. Draw a line in front of the longest toe.
6. One foot may be longer than the other, so make sure you use the measurement of the longest foot.
7. Measure the length from the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
8. Add 6 to 8 mm (about ½”) to this foot measurement for growth and comfort.
9. Consider the shape of the child's feet. If the foot is very chubby, you may want to consider one size bigger.
10. Consult the size chart for the nearest approximate inside shoe length of the shoe.
11. When in doubt, it is usually safer to choose one size bigger.
Example: If the measured length of the foot is 105mm, add 7mm to equal 112mm or 11.2cm. The closest size shoe in this example is a size 6-9months.
The overall size of the shoe will vary slightly depending on the style.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 31 October, 2013.